Your average gross monthly income must not exceed $14,000.
Income/ allowance that will be considered for the income ceiling
- Allowances (fixed/ variable) received on a regular basis (e.g. allowances for food, transport, laundry, uniform, etc.)
Income/ allowance not considered for the income ceiling
- Alimony allowance
- Director fees
- Income from overtime work income
- Interest from deposit accounts
- National Service Allowance
- Rental income
- Scholarship overseas allowance
Income documents to prepare
You and any other applicants and essential occupiers will need to prepare:
- Latest 3 months’ payslips if employed full-time
- 12 months’ of income documents for other employment types
- Proof of unemployment if not working
Specific documents are needed depending on your nature of employment. Also, please note that some forms of income/ allowance are not included when assessing your household income.
Aside from these documents, the developer may also request further documentation if needed.
|NATURE OF EMPLOYMENT||DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT||NOTES|
|Odd job worker||
|Unemployed person (between 18 to 62 years old)||