The paper work involved in purchasing an Executive Condominium unit can be overwhelming for individual. It will be advisable to get the following supporting documents ready to ensure a smooth experience when acquiring a new Executive Condominium.
Booking of unit
You and any other applicants and essential occupiers will need to prepare:
- Latest 3 months’ payslips if employed full-time
- 12 months’ of income documents for other employment types
- Proof of unemployment if not working
Specific documents are needed depending on your nature of employment. Also, please note that some forms of income/ allowance are not included when assessing your household income.
Aside from these documents, the developer may also request further documentation if needed.
|NATURE OF EMPLOYMENT||DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT||NOTES|
|Odd job worker||
|Unemployed person (between 18 to 62 years old)||
For marriage couple, you also will need to bring along your marriage certificate when you make your unit booking.
Applying for bank loan
- Latest 3 months payslips
- Latest 12 months CPF contribution history
Exiting Loan Statement
- Latest credit card statement (Including credit card you are not using)
- Latest loan statements (e.g. existing loan, secured or unsecured loan, auto loan, housing loan, overdrafts, car loan – latest car loan statement + initial car loan agreement showing monthly installment if have outstanding car loan (if any))
- CPF account balance of every borrower
- CPF withdrawal statement (applicable only for Deferred Payment and Bridging Loan of ECs purchase)*
- IRAS view account summary (Executive Condominium new purchase only) *
- Latest Notice of Assessment (NOA) for employed. Latest 2 years NOA for self-employed, which can be retrieved from www.iras.gov.sg under notices
HDB Info web printout
Log in to the HDB website at www.hdb.gov.sg with your Singpass. After you have login, select tab “My Flat” at the top. Then select “Flat Details” which will show whether you own any flat with the IC no. Please also do a printout under Financial Info to reflect any outstanding loan.